CDC kids Montessori 1 program focusses on the advanced level development of the child by introducing a variety of age-appropriate teaching aids and Montessori equipment. These teaching aids and equipment make learning more fun and make concepts appear as a game. Montessori 1 aims at building a much more confident and spontaneous individual. CDC kids also conducts various events both in-house and out-house to provide the right exposure to the children. Maintaining the right balance between the scholastic and non-scholastic areas is the core element of this program.
Facilities as a part of the After School Care program:
– Pickup service from bus stop or drop off point.
– Homework assistance
– In-house day care curriculum filled with creative activities
– Social and emotion skill enhancement
– Story Time Audio Visual / Roleplay / Puppetry)
– Personality Development
– Monitoring the nutrition quotient in a child